Posted by Paladin on February 04, 2014
We can help find a job that fits your skills and your aspirations.
Check out a sampling of the marketing, creative, communications and digital job opportunities we are currently offering.
1. We are actively recruiting for a Copywriter for one of our top clients in Phoenix, AZ.
We’re looking for a junior to senior level professional who has a big voice and the talent to turn big ideas into written masterpieces and will be responsible for the following:
- Interact with cross-departmental teams to understand client tone and overall business objectives, as well the client’s audience demographic
- Develop short and long form copywriting
- Develop creative briefs that contain direct, detailed information for all internal departments to use and follow to ensure consistency, deadlines and objectives are being met
- Ability to transition easily from writing highly creative and voice driven copy to more technical documents as needed (proposal writing, marketing plans, publicity, new business presentations, etc.)
- Optimize copy for SEO/SEM
This is the chance to work with a group of unique and passionate professionals at an established and reputable agency that values and rewards creative thinking and big ideas. Interested? Then we want to hear from you!
2. Our client, a high-end music/audio group based in Manhattan, is looking to hire a Market Insights Manager to join their team.
This individual will manage market research efforts for the organization as well as:
- Consult with marketing and management team to understand and shape primary and secondary market research to address their business questions
- Monitor and evaluate market trends and activities, provide analysis and recommendations in order to identify areas in the market where business can be developed
- Work with market research partners to concept, design, execute, analyze, and present valuable primary market research findings
- Manage and monitor total annual budget for marketing research department
This role offers immense opportunity to the right person! The right candidate will be excited to jump head first, into an industry in which market research is very limited, and lead the way. If that sounds like you, read this hot job’s full description here.
3. Paladin is search of a freelance Social Media Manager to work at a high-profile national company in downtown San Francisco.
The social media manager will work collaboratively with stakeholders from across the organization to write, implement and monitor of social media campaigns across a number of platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Work with colleagues and stakeholders to write content for the organization’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Plan and maintain a monthly editorial calendar across channels
- Assist in best practices to drive audience engagement and customer acquisition
- Monitor metrics using Facebook Insights and Adobe Social to evaluate strategic success
- Regularly report insights gained from social media monitoring to internal and external stakeholders
- Train others on using social media platforms effectively
We’re looking for experts in the field, with a passion for doing the right thing for customers – and the work samples to prove it. Click here to read this hot job’s full description.