Posted by Paladin on January 14, 2014
We use our connections, insight and perspective to help talented marketing, creative, communications and digital professionals find exciting jobs at leading companies. Let us help you find a new position that is as inspired as you are.
Here’s a sampling of some hot jobs in the marketing, creative, communications and digital fields that we have available:
1. One of our corporate clients in Deerfield, IL has an immediate need for an on-going contract Social Media Marketing Coordinator to work with an internal digital team and maintain consistency in messaging across online communities.
The Social Media Marketing Coordinator will work collaboratively with colleagues from across the organization to promote their goals, messages, image and credibility.As well as:
- Oversee presence in social, professional, and community networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media sites
- Regularly communicate product, marketing, event, and noteworthy news through social, professional, and community channels
- Track performance and report to management on metrics
- Promote social bookmarking/syndication (RSS) using tools such as DIGG, del.icio.us, Stumbleupon, etc.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about social media trends and has strong writing skills, along with experience in analytics to measure campaigns. If this hot job sounds like a good fit for you, then we want to hear from you!
2. Our Phoenix, Arizona office is recruiting for a Senior Public Relations Account Executive for one of our top, award-winning clients!
Responsibilities to include:
- Handling tactical and strategic elements of a PR Program: progress reports, monthly coverage reports, pitch development, media outreach, etc.
- Managing and being point person for multiple client accounts, managing and delegating responsibilities to junior level colleagues
- Identifying, building and growing relationships with target media and influencers
- Strategizing, executing and managing social media programs
- Bilingual in English/Spanish (both written and verbal) is a HUGE bonus!
This is the chance to join a well-known, top US agency that has won numerous awards and values creative thinking and big ideas. Read this hot job’s full description here.
3. We are in search of a Video Producer at an in-house agency within a large financial organization in downtown San Francisco. We’re looking for someone to oversee the production process including budgeting, scheduling and the hiring of talent, while collaborating in a creative environment.
We are looking for someone with the following requirements and experience:
- 3+ years of experience with video production and motion graphics
- Experience producing from concept through post including managing budgets, project timelines and shoot schedules
- Experience hiring crews and on-camera talent
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A digital portfolio that demonstrates the above
If that sounds like you, click here to read this hot job’s full description.