Posted by Paladin on November 19, 2013
We’ve helped thousands of talented creative, marketing, communications and digital professionals just like you land great jobs in their fields.
Here are a few newly listed hot marketing, creative, communications and digital jobs:
1. We are looking for a passionate junior level Graphic Designer with mad design skills for a fast growing LA-based client.
The ideal creative designer will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 1-4 years of design experience in advertising or in-house environment
- Exceptional concept skills with strong type and layout skills
- Superior knowledge of PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of 3D software is a plus, but not mandatory
This is the chance to work on a diverse array of product lines that range from health food to high-end fashion and martial arts training gear in a casual and energetic work environment at a company that pushes the limits of creativity. If that sounds like a good combination, then we want to hear from you!
2. Our client has an immediate opening for a Group Planning Director with strong digital media background and leadership skills. This is a direct-hire position at a global integrated advertising agency in downtown Chicago.
The GPD provides strategic leadership and understands all aspects of the client’s business and is deeply involved in the future offerings of the agency’s services.
- 8-10 years of media planning experience with at least some recent high level clients (with this seniority, knowledge of offline media is expected)
- Experience with technology clients is a plus (B2B preferred)
- Experience within performance marketing/demand generation
- Proven leadership ability and have managed a team of planners & supervisors & AMD’s
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Resourceful, with proven problem solving skills
This hot job requires someone who has demonstrated thought leadership and innovation for enhanced media plans and results. If that sounds like you, check out this hot job’s full description.
3. One of our clients in the Phoenix, Arizona area is looking to hire on a full-time Social Media Account Strategist to join their growing team.
The ultimate power player would have ad agency experience or national brand exposure executing numerous campaigns at once and will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive social media strategy for numerous accounts
- Working and briefing the creative team to develop campaigns and approaches that bring ideas to life
- Providing support in advising clients on day-to-day management of cross platform social media programs and tactical execution of social media campaigns
- Researching new technologies and tactics to engage audiences on social platforms
If you are an energetic rising star that eats, breathes and dreams of social media day and night, we want to hear from you!