Posted by Paladin on February 11, 2014
Creativity is all about finding new combinations of ideas and elements. And that’s exactly what we do here at Paladin – combine your talents with fresh opportunities at premier companies.
Check out this week’s hot jobs in the marketing, creative, communications and digital fields:
1. We are looking for an Internal Communications Consultant to work with one of our top clients: a major corporation in downtown Baltimore.
The right candidate has 6-10 years of experience in helping to develop the strategy for and producing major employee focused communications programs.
- Outstanding writing skills across a broad range of on-and-offline vehicles
- Ability to work in an incredibly fast-paced and high-pressure environment where there are competing deadlines
- Confidence to meet and advise executive leadership, as needed
- Proven background producing internal communications programs, including writing content, collaborating with design and production teams, etc.
We have placed dozens of consultants with this client over the years and have found that they love the culture and communications team. If you are an expert in writing, producing and distributing traditional communication vehicles (email, e-newsletters, intranet, videos, etc.) and have leveraged social media channels to engage employees, then this hot job might be for you! Click here to read this hot job’s full description.
2. We are in search of a Regional Marketing Manager to work in the New York office of one of the country’s top professional services firms that has been ranked as one of the Top Places to Work in 2013.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with managing partners and industry & service line partner leaders to develop and execute national, regional and local marketing programs that feature: events, campaigns, community involvement and alumni relations, as well as support for local strategic account marketing personnel, etc.
What You’ll Do
- Craft an overarching marketing strategy that aligns with regional and local office business strategy
- Support the Regional Marketing Leaders with the evaluation, assessment and communications of progress and success
- Ensure marketing initiatives are designed with high degree of cross-sell opportunities
- Report progress based upon quantitative factors (e.g., revenue generation target accounts, year-over-year revenue trends, return on marketing program investments, SQM scores, number of key executives touched through marketing programs) and qualitative factors (e.g., partner feedback, actions taken, outreach efforts, new program development)
- Play a critical role in driving and leading change within the marketing and sales organization
- Develop target lists and associated targeting initiatives
- Write and design local collateral as needed
We’re proud to be recruiting for this long-time client where there is a fantastic career track and strong leadership in place to mentor you to the next stage in your career. If you meet the requirements for this hot job, then we want to hear from you!
3. Our client, a professional services firm in New York City is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team.
- Produce a range of print and web projects including pitches, brochures, advertisements, invitations and web graphics
- Implementing and maintaining design with high standards – all while considering the branch guidelines
- Follow creative work through from concept to pre-press and production
- Managing project timelines and goals
If you are highly organized and dependable and are able to handle multiple projects while working quickly and meeting deadlines, then this hot job may be for you!