Posted by Paladin on October 01, 2013
Let us help you find a job that fits your skills and your aspirations. Check out a sampling of the marketing, creative, communications and digital job opportunities we are currently offering:
1. One of our Chicago-based branding and marketing agency clients has an immediate need for a full-time Digital Strategy Director who is immersed and knowledgeable about technology and emerging trends. The successful candidate will provide strong leadership and digital counsel to clients, support the agency’s digital platform, infuse digital thinking into all integrated marketing initiatives, advance digital thinking among account and creative teams, and provide digital direction for new business opportunities. Minimum 8 to 10 years of digital marketing experience required. Click here for more details.
2. Paladin is partnering with a leading international beauty manufacturer in search of a permanent, full time Digital Marketing Manager to offer strategic vision and bring new ideas for all digital initiatives. This opportunity is based in Redmond, WA and offers a growing, cohesive team environment with competitive compensation and benefits. The Digital Marketing Manager will coordinate deliverables, content, technology and tools while establishing best practices to educate global affiliates and ensure online brand consistency. Click here to for more details.
3. Paladin has a permanent full time Marketing Communications Associate position available in New York, New York. This role will be responsible for developing and providing marketing support for internal teams, including but not limited to promotions, direct mail, email, trade show, and website marketing. If you have experience tracking industry trends and news and can collaborate with the marketing team to provide annual marketing schedule and ROI tracking practices, we want to here from you! Click here to apply.
4. Paladin is seeking a Brand Specialist for a job with our established Dallas area client. This job requires brand marketing experience, ideally in the CPG space or industry with a strong consumer focus as well as an understanding of the analytics side of the business. This position is ideal for self-starter who is looking for learn and grow with a well-known brand in a collaborative environment. Click here for more details.
5. One of Paladin’s clients in the Phoenix, Arizona area is looking to hire a full-time Website Developer. Responsibilities in this role include developing and designing frameworks, templates and technology solutions for digital marketing campaigns, strategizing and providing solutions for the user experience and back end requirements as it relates to applications, management tools and visual themes, among others.