Posted by Paladin on December 17, 2013
We’ve helped thousands of talented creative, marketing, communications and digital professionals just like you land great jobs in their fields.
Here are a few newly listed hot marketing, creative, communications and digital jobs:
1. We are currently seeking an Interactive Designer to support the award-winning design team of one of our downtown Seattle clients. This position is a long-term contract position.
This role is responsible for both understanding and developing the business requirements of the company and shaping them into meaningful and perceptive digital designs.
Qualified individuals will have the following:
- 5+ years of interactive design experience
- Well versed and highly passionate about technology developments across human/computer interaction interfaces
- Motion graphics skills highly desired
- Team player with experience working collaboratively with UI/UX designers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate design solutions
- Self-motivated, well organized, with solid time-management skills
If you have proven success in designing for apps, mobile, web and social with the portfolio to back it, then we want to hear from you!
2. Our client, a global technology company, is in search of a Marketing Coordinator with experience or internship experience working for a large corporation, agency or start-up for a year-long contract in downtown San Francisco.
The Marketing Coordinator’s Responsibilities include:
- Managing the calendars of 3 – 4 marketing directors
- Coordinating travel and meeting arrangements for team
- Coordinating and supporting corporate events and high-profile meetings
- Managing shipping of marketing collateral to customers and prospects
- Proofreading marketing materials and correspondence to ensure they meet brand guidelines
If you are a creative self-starter with a customer-service-oriented attitude who wants the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a global company by supporting a world-class marketing team, then read this hot job’s full description here.
3. Our client, a well-known Fortune 500 company located in Austin, TX, is looking for an experienced Account Executive to work at an in-house agency within a large financial organization.
Must have marketing or ad agency experience managing digital work, email marketing, print advertising, and marketing collateral from a brand perspective – this is not a sales role.
- Supervising day-to-day activities with our internal creative, web production and print production teams
- Ensuring that brand work is meeting client strategic and business goals
- Collaborating in developing creative briefs
- Managing creative agencies
- Helping guide both agency and internal client POVs
We’re looking for candidate with experience bringing multichannel advertising campaigns to life, from creative brief through execution. This is a great opportunity to put your skills to use on a best-in-class brand. Click here to read this hot job’s full description.