Posted by Paladin on November 12, 2013
We use our connections, insight and perspective to help talented marketing, creative, communications and digital professionals find exciting jobs at leading companies. Let us help you find a new position that is as inspired as you are.
Here’s a sampling of some hot jobs in the marketing, creative, communications and digital fields that we have available:
1. Our client has an immediate need for a W2 Contract Digital Campaign Manager with experience in finance/banking or a large, highly matrixed organization in Chicago.
This is a key role working in concert with the Corporate Marketing and Integrated Distribution department, and reporting to the VP & Director of Digital Campaigns for the U.S. Qualifications and responsibilities will include:
- Being part of the team responsible for the strategic delivery of all digital components of campaigns across the entire digital ecosystem (web, mobile, social, email)
- Having a deep understanding of customer buying habits within digital environments
- Being an expert in targeting techniques, SEO/SEM, online/offline campaigns and offers and measuring results to deliver a best in class digital customer experience
- Possessing a strong knowledge of web development, information design, digital marketing communications development/implementation – including online advertising, promotion, email and search
- Having superior impact and influence skills coupled with organizational awareness and relationship building skills in order to navigate a matrix organization
This role will heavily influence campaign and customer journeys, and is an outstanding opportunity to serve as a strategic leader on the recommendation and campaign design optimization best practices for their U.S.-based, public digital properties.
If this sounds like you, click here to read this hot job’s full description.
2. Paladin is seeking a Sr. Marketing Planner on the Analytics side for a job with our established Dallas area client.
Some of the duties of the Sr. Marketing Analyst and Planner will include:
- Conducting detailed analysis of data from various sources to spot trends and brand growth opportunities
- Assessing product performance and developing recommendations to improve product placement and assortment
- Designing sales materials that are informative and compelling
This hot job requires a person with a passion for the numbers side of marketing. If you are a self-starter who is looking for learn and grow with a well-known brand in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you!
3. We are looking for a unique and passionate Copywriter for one of our top award-winning clients in Phoenix, Arizona.
Responsibilities and Experience Needed:
- Interact with cross-departmental teams to understand client tone and overall business objectives, as well the client’s audience demographic.
- Ability to transition easily from writing highly creative and voice driven copy to more technical documents as needed (proposal writing, marketing plans, publicity, new business presentations, etc.).
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle different writing demands.
- Perform on-going research of print, digital and multimedia capabilities.
- Continually stay abreast of best practices and trends in content generation, social networking, SEO/SEM, etc.
We’re looking for a junior to senior level professional who has a big voice and the talent to turn big ideas into written masterpieces! If that sounds like you, click here to read this hot job’s full description.