Posted by Paladin on November 05, 2013
Creativity is all about finding new combinations of ideas and elements. And that’s exactly what we do here at Paladin – combine your talents with fresh opportunities at premier companies.
Check out this week’s hot jobs in the marketing, creative, communications and digital fields:
1. Paladin is in search of a mid-level Freelance Digital Marketing Analyst to work for a major corporation in Baltimore, Maryland. As the sole digital analyst within a small but mighty interactive team, you’ll be looked to as the thought leader within this area.
The right candidate will have 5+ years of online analytics experience within a corporate or agency setting and will:
- Deliver detailed reporting, analysis and forecasting against online sales performance; as well as
- Serve in a consultative capacity, identifying performance optimization opportunities based on customer and industry insights, competitive benchmarking and data analysis.
If you have the above qualifications with a focused online analyst background, we encourage you to apply!
2. Paladin is in search of a conceptual thinking Graphic Designer for a national client located in downtown Chicago.
The ideal candidate will posses a wide range of design capabilities including a solid background in print, branding, typography, production and graphics. This designer will be responsible for:
- Designing/editing digital such as HTML emails, website/microsite pages, social media and banners
- Developing, creating and executing concepts and visual ideas for all forms of communication, product artwork, marketing materials and packaging to enhance product image
- Building branding standards and specifications based on client brand standards and ensuring work meets organization guidelines
- Reviewing design drafts, proofing camera-ready art and ensuring proper pagination and color assignment
If this sounds like you, read this hot job’s full description here.
3. Our client, a leading financial corporation in San Francisco, is looking for a highly organized Contract Project Coordinator / Traffic Manager to keep print and web jobs running smoothly.
Ideal candidates have 2+ years in an ad agency or major corporate traffic management experience as well as:
- Experience inputting and tracking projects through a job order system
- Knowledge of project management software and ability to create schedules and set milestones
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat for project review
If you are a highly organized, friendly and dependable person that can route projects through creative services, get approvals and help ensure that all materials are produced accurately and on time, we want to hear from you!