Posted by Paladin on December 03, 2013
Creativity is all about finding new combinations of ideas and elements. And that’s exactly what we do here at Paladin – combine your talents with fresh opportunities at premier companies.
Check out this week’s hot jobs in the marketing, creative, communications and digital fields:
1. We have multiple openings for Freelance Front-End Web Developers for a new digital agency located in the North Chicago suburbs.
We are looking for developers with an understanding of web design and branding, who can work with multiple moving parts who possess the following skills:
- Minimum 3 years of development experience in an agency or corporate setting
- Proficiency working with Bootstrap, WordPress and responsive sites
If you have strong hand coding abilities and are interested in working as part of an internal team to get several dozen websites developed, read this hot job’s full description here.
2. Paladin is seeking a Brand Specialist for a job with our established Dallas area client. This hot job requires brand marketing experience, ideally in the CPG space or industry with a strong consumer focus as well as an understanding of the analytics side of the business.
Some of the duties of the Brand Specialist will include providing marketing support for the brand through work in these areas:
- Utilizing data driven business analysis and support
- Representing the voice of the consumer
- Understanding consumer insights
- Working with cross-functional and external agency leadership
- Develop and managing creative advertising
- Managing budget
- Managing and coordinating trade and industry shows
- Supporting Sales and Customer Marketing teams by developing presentations and providing accurate sales analysis
If you are a self-starter who is looking for learn and grow with a well-known brand in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you!
3. Our client, a top-tier provider of nutrition education located in Manhattan, is in need of a freelance/temporary Editorial Manager for a 3-4 month assignment.
The Editorial Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage editorial responsibilities of the organization’s blog and affiliate news site
- Support content strategy across all mediums: video, social media, print, and PR
- Manage content for search engine optimization (SEO) and online reputation management (ORM)
If you have 5-8 years of editorial and management experience and familiarity with all major content types – copy, video, print, graphics, photography – and the process for creating them, we want to hear from you! Click here to read this hot job’s full description.